Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are some dairy free and sugar free great dessert recipes? All the help is sooooo appreciated!!?

I am allergic to dairy and was told to stay away from sugar. I am also visiting my whole extended family and am trying to impress with my new dairy and sugar free ways. Please help me impress!!What are some dairy free and sugar free great dessert recipes? All the help is sooooo appreciated!!?
Jello? I found 2 different sites that may help you find a super dessert! Knock their socks off with your brilliant creation!What are some dairy free and sugar free great dessert recipes? All the help is sooooo appreciated!!?
Deserts with a bannana/strawberry puree spring to mind. You could include some baked /toasted oat biscuits without the sugar.





There is the Jelly type dish - you could go for a fruit trifle without cream.
Ummmm....fresh fruit fills the bill.
There might be some good ideas on http://www.cdkitchen.com. Check them out and see what ideas they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment