Sunday, December 20, 2009

What are some of your favorite simple dinner and dessert recipes?

My boyfriend is a big pasta eater and I'm looking to try some new things for myself. I'm way tired of eating the same things. Any one have a simple, tasty recipe that they could suggest I try?


Also, any dessert recipes? (We love brownies, cake, cookies, etc.)


I'll let you know how It goes! Thanks!What are some of your favorite simple dinner and dessert recipes?
There must be tons of answers in answered questions. Have you looked there?What are some of your favorite simple dinner and dessert recipes?
Chocolate Mousse


鈥?8 ounces chocolate chips


鈥?6 tablespoons water


鈥?2 teaspoons vanilla


鈥?2 cups whipping cream


鈥?1/4 cup confectioners' sugar


Directions


1.


Melt chocolate and water in saucepan.


2.


Whisk in the vanilla.


3.


Allow to cool.


4.


Whip the cream.


5.


Add the confectioner's sugar.


6.


On low beater, blend in the chocolate.


7.


Scoop the Chocolate Mousse into a clear, glass bowl.


8.


Garnish with grated chocolate or some of the chocolate from the pan drizzled on top.
well as for new pasta recipie... I can't say exactly what this is... I had it at disneyland (I know it's odd but it was delicious)


basically it was cooked pasta in a ceramic pot thing with vegetables and sauces... I'm sure you could find some variation of that around or come up with it yourself....


best of luck
Tonight I am roasting potatoes and kumara, and when they are nearly ready will switch the oven to grill and cook a whole sole for each of us.


I will quickly boil some canned mint flavoured peas, and there are some short bread biscuits and yogurt ready if we want dessert.
My favorite dessert ever is to make brownies, and while they are still hot (or reheated in the microwave) top them with ice cream!
u go for this site u can find more easy cooking recipes





http://supremerecipes.blogspot.com/
I would recommend that you go to this website : www.kraftfoods.com


They have easy to do recipes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment